Keeping Sane® in a Lunch Box
4 x 50 min Presentations over your lunch time in your workplace
- Each session has a take home message you can use TODAY and builds on a series of tools for your ‘Less stress tool kit’
- Develop an understanding of the different forms of stress, and how this can affect your mental health
- Help you to recognise how stress effects you and your role and understand that people perceive stress differently
- Understand resilience and provide you with a knowledge of practical mental wellness strategies
- Provide you with the information and tools to promote self-care.
- Have an understanding of how to react to stress in a more productive and positive manner
- Finish with a workable, simple and happily anticipated take away plan for ‘mental wellness in your workplace’
- Best presented over 2 or 4 weeks (no longer than 4 weeks recommended)
Participants should be able to:
- Identify different forms of stress and how it can affect us in our role and identify the turning point of when stress become a problem and to recognise our own physical and emotional reaction to stress.
- Be confident in identifying identifying behaviours in others that may indicate when distress is present.
- Identify three key areas that affect our physical and mental wellness.
- Identify our own ‘whole being’ reactions to specific stressful situations and to articulate them so we can be more confident in recognising and dealing with stress as it occurs.
- Identify the ‘load’ we carry in work and life and articulate this in terms of the different roles we play.
- Identify practical resilience skills so they can be applied to every day work and home life.
- Identify and utilise effective tools for reacting to stress.
- Understand how we can use rumination and reflection to add to our resilience skills.
- Identify factors that limit our ability to deal with common stressful scenarios and have the confidence to react more effectively.
- Identify key challenges within their workplace and life and implement a simple 3 step plan to improve mental and emotional wellness and to act with more confidence in their workplace or team.
Maximum 20 participants
Please contact us for a quote and more information.