Response to Corona Virus
Brain Ambulance has the platform and capacity to tailor any of our current training to webinars or video presentations for your context. We also have a series of continually updated public accessible training. Please contact us to work with your organisation to provide solutions to much needed mental health, suicide prevention and mental wellbeing training.
What does the Brain Ambulance offer Schools, TAFES and Universities?
A really good way to introduce mental health education in Schools, TAFES and Universitites, is to start with the mental health and wellness of the staff.
Staff Wellness - suitable for all educational settings
Either of these can be followed up on the same day, or at a later time, with a 1.5 Hour presentation called Workshopping A Wellness Plan.
Secondary Schools and Colleges
- 3 Hour Snapshots
- Flick the Switch on Anxiety and Depression.
TAFE & Universities
- CALM One Day Suicide Prevention Training
- CALM CARE 4 hour Suicide Awareness Training
- Keeping Sane® Supporting Students Experiencing Tricky Times
- Keeping Sane - Managing Students with Dyslexia
- Keeping Sane - Managing Students with Autism
- Managing Challenging Behaviours of Clients
- Snapshots of Mental Health
- Communicating Non-judgmentally