Useful Link - Youth
You can chat about ANYTHING - Your mum, dad, boyfriend or girlfriend, study or study worries, sex, bullying, teachers, a friend who needs help, ANYTHING.
Kids Help Line
Kids Helpline is free, private and confidential, telephone and online help, specifically for young people up to age 25.
1800 55 1800 - Fastest way to talk to a counsellor 24/7.
eheadspace is a confidential, free, anonymous, secure space, where you can chat or email with qualified youth mental health professionals if you are 12 to 25 years old.
It's All Right
OR Call 1800 18 SANE (7263)
In a life threatening situation call 000. It's ok, no-one will get into trouble, just call.
- Mental Health Response Box
Mental Health First Aid
- Standard Mental Health First Aid
- Older persons 65+ MHFA
- MHFA for Suicidal Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Teen MHFA
- MHFA Research, Evaluation & Assessment
- What are Mental Health Problems?
- Why is Mental Health First Aid & Youth MHFA needed?
- Course contents & Info on Modules
- 4 hr MHFA for the Suicidal Person
- About the M.H Research Centre & MHFA History
- Why mental health education & wellness training
Keeping Sane® Series
- Keeping Sane® in a Busy Workplace
- Keeping Sane® as Strengths are aMazing
- Keeping Sane® and Celebrating our Strengths
- Keeping Sane® in a Fluoro Uniform
- Keeping Sane® for Managers and Supervisors
- Keeping Sane® in Financially Tough Times
- Keeping Sane® in a Lunch Box
- Keeping Sane® for Peer Supporters
- Keeping Sane® and Building Sane Teams
- Workshops & Training