NOW AVAILABLE AS A VIEW ANYTIME WEBCAST - Watch when it suits....
A workshop for all workplaces
- Recognise your unique workload.
- Introduce wellness ideas.
- Identify factors of mental health problems.
- Introduce the importance of 'connectivity'.
- Be more confident in identifying factors of mental health problems such as how is it recognised, what are triggers and the prevalence of Mental Health issues in Australia.
- Be capable and confident in identifying the characteristics of anxiety and depression and recognising signs and symptoms in themselves and in others.
- Identify the importance of connectivity in the workplace and how to apply simple wellness techniques to ensure greater workplace wellbeing.
- Identify practical resilience skills so they can be applied to every day work and home life.
Maximum 50 Participants
Please contact us for a quote and more information.
As an option add -
Workshopping A Wellness Plan For Individuals and Teams
Keeping Sane® in a Busy Workplace is a pre-requisite and is usually presented on the same day.
1.5 Hour Presentation
Facilitates groups to develop a workable, realistic and happily anticipated mental health wellness plan.
Introduces fun ponderings for individuals or groups to identify the influence they can have on 'workplace mental health wellness'.
- Identify key challenges within their workplace or team and implement a simple 3 step plan to improve mental and emotional wellness and to act with more confidence in their workplace or team.
Please contact us for rates or more information.