2 hour Presentation
Suitable for all audiences of carers, workplaces and public presentations.
This presentation identifies the many ways we communicate, our judgement of people including verbal and non -verbal It reminds us that we all have judgements, as we are human. It seeks to identify key elements in communication that may affect anyone but particularly someone vulnerable to judgement such as a person with a mental health problem. Provides simple strategies to keep communication open and without barriers of judgement.
Maximum 50 Participants
Please contact us for a quote and more information.
- Mental Health Response Box
Mental Health First Aid
- Standard Mental Health First Aid
- Older persons 65+ MHFA
- MHFA for Suicidal Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Teen MHFA
- MHFA Research, Evaluation & Assessment
- What are Mental Health Problems?
- Why is Mental Health First Aid & Youth MHFA needed?
- Course contents & Info on Modules
- 4 hr MHFA for the Suicidal Person
- About the M.H Research Centre & MHFA History
- Why mental health education & wellness training
Keeping Sane® Series
- Keeping Sane® in a Busy Workplace
- Keeping Sane® as Strengths are aMazing
- Keeping Sane® and Celebrating our Strengths
- Keeping Sane® in a Fluoro Uniform
- Keeping Sane® for Managers and Supervisors
- Keeping Sane® in Financially Tough Times
- Keeping Sane® in a Lunch Box
- Keeping Sane® for Peer Supporters
- Keeping Sane® and Building Sane Teams
- Workshops & Training