You can also subscribe to our Latest News cast by copying and pasting the following URL to your favourite Reader program.
The address is :
New training Older Persons 65+ MHFA - Wed, 13 Dec 2017
This long awaited training is for HACC, aged care, social and community workers as well as carers and family.
New training 4 hours MHFA for Suicidal Person - Wed, 23 Nov 2016
MHFA has just realised a 4 HOUR MHFA for the Suicidal Person workshop. Please check out the content under our MHFA tab.
- Mental Health Response Box
Mental Health First Aid
- Standard Mental Health First Aid
- Older persons 65+ MHFA
- MHFA for Suicidal Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Teen MHFA
- MHFA Research, Evaluation & Assessment
- What are Mental Health Problems?
- Why is Mental Health First Aid & Youth MHFA needed?
- Course contents & Info on Modules
- 4 hr MHFA for the Suicidal Person
- About the M.H Research Centre & MHFA History
- Why mental health education & wellness training
Keeping Sane® Series
- Keeping Sane® in a Busy Workplace
- Keeping Sane® as Strengths are aMazing
- Keeping Sane® and Celebrating our Strengths
- Keeping Sane® in a Fluoro Uniform
- Keeping Sane® for Managers and Supervisors
- Keeping Sane® in Financially Tough Times
- Keeping Sane® in a Lunch Box
- Keeping Sane® for Peer Supporters
- Keeping Sane® and Building Sane Teams
- Workshops & Training