Keeping Sane® and Celebrating our Strengths
2 Hour Presentation
A workshop for NON-teaching Staff in Schools and Colleges
- Get a snapshot of the experience of the team.
- Identify past challenges and the strengths used to meet them. Identify new challenges and how we can use these past strengths to our benefit.
- Work on what keeps our team mentally well and build on this as a group to continue developing resilience.
- Celebrating the where from and where to journeys of the non-teaching staff.
Non-teaching staff often get left out of professional development. The most common thing they mention is that there is often a them and us feeling with teachers.
This workshop is perfect for closing this gap and really focusing on what they contribute to the school environment.
Suitable for primary, secondary and all campus administration and technical non-teaching staff
- Get a snapshot of the experience of the team
- Identify and use the strengths of this experience for the benefit of old and new staff
- Identify past challenges and how we can use our past strengths to our benefit
- Celebrate on our strengths and keep working on what keeps our team mentally well and strong and build on this as a group to continue developing resilience.
Maximum 50 participants
Please contact us for a quote and more information.