Keeping Sane® and Building Sane Teams
1.5 Hour Presentation
A workshop for all workplaces
- Recognise your unique situation/workloads and that not everyone in the team is at the same place at the same time.
- Identify factors of mental health problems.
- Introduce the importance of ‘connectivity’ for the teams wellness.
- Introduce wellness and resilience ideas for your team.
This workshops main focus is on the Mental Wellness of a team or group rather than just an individual. As individuals we may be fine but put us together in some context or stressful workplaces and the mental wellbeing of a team can suffer.
- Be more confident in Identifying factors of mental health problems such as how is it recognised, what are triggers and the prevalence of MH issues in Australia.
- Be capable and confident in identifying the characteristics of Anxiety and Depression and recognising signs and symptoms in themselves and in others.
- Identify the importance of connectivity in the workplace and how to apply simple wellness techniques to ensure greater workplace wellbeing.
- Identify practical resilience skills so they can be applied to every day work and home life.
- Identify key factors in the threat to the mental wellness of a team therefore making them more in tune with others on the team.
- Identify the various relationships that exist within a team so they are more aware of their interactions and are able to deal with other team members more effectively.
- Define how internalising can be detrimental to the team and implement ways to help prevent emotional dissent.
Maximum 30 participants
Please contact us for a quote and more information.
As an option add -
Workshopping a Wellness Plan for Individuals and Teams
1.5 Hour Presentation
This workshop facilitates groups to develop a workable, realistic mental health wellness plan. It will introduce fun ponderings for individuals or groups to identify the influence they can have on ‘workplace mental health wellness’.
Keeping Sane® and Building Sane Teams is a pre-requisite and is usually presented on the same day.
- Identify key challenges within their workplace or team and implement a simple 3 step plan to improve mental and emotional wellness and to act with more confidence in their workplace or team.
Please contact us for rates or more information.